Saturday, April 4, 2009

Horrible time to start a food blog...

For some time now, I have been interested in starting a food blog that has reviews of places to eat around town. I also wanted to include recipes that I prepared at home that were very good and needed to be shared. Of course, I could not restrict a blog to just these two things so I have added rants and raves to the blog as well. Unfortunately, upon returning from Belize, I decided to go on a diet and try to get myself in better shape. This means that my sandwich reviews, which were the motivation for starting this blog will have to be put on hold. I have been eating mainly vegetables and am going to start being more physically active as my several years of getting my sloth on in Portland have resulted in quite a belly and a nice pair of B-cups. So hopefully I will be able to get myself in better shape and enjoy the spoils of Portland in moderation. Then, I can pass on what I have learned to my readers.(if I ever get any) Just because I am eating healthy does not mean that I will not have any reviews, recipes, rants, or raves. Hopefully real soon I will have another update. Until then, enjoy the day and go eat a cheesesteak for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment