Thursday, October 15, 2009

Hey There, Long Time No See!

Hey buddy!

How ya doin? Ya, I know, it's been a while.

You seem well! I've had a crazy summer, ripe with travel and all sorts of adventure. I traveled in Oaxaca, Mexico and throughout Europe, in Austria, Czech Republic, and Italy. Ya it was a lot of fun. I know I should have been blogging from all these cool places. There was certainly a wealth of different great foods. I managed to eat everything from home cooked meals, to street food, to high quality restaurants. I even managed to pick up a recipe or two while I was there. Fortunately, I took a bunch of pictures. I'm on the hunt for new spots around Portland too. There seems to be no shortage of new restaurants, food carts, and happy hours popping up around the Stump. I hope I didn't let you down by being such a flake. It wasn't you, it was me. I promise! If you would only give me another chance I think we could do some great things together. Anyways, see you soon old friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment